Technical SEO optimization of a Drupal website
Atlantic CAA, Saint John, Canada. Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) serves over 6 million drivers in Canada providing roadside assistance, maintenance, repairs, tips for buying a vehicle, and other forms of assistance to ensure traffic safety.
This was one of our larger projects and it had us doing on-page search engine optimization of the Canadian Automobile Association website built on Drupal CMS. The marketing specialists from CAA challenged us with the task of increasing the organic traffic from Google search via getting the website a higher rank for the relevant keywords in the cities of the Atlantic Canada.
Domain age: 8+ years
Project duration: 1 month
PERFORMED WORKS AND ACTIVITIES:
- SEO audit to find out existing internal optimization errors
- Coming up with the list of required works
- Keyword research
- Technical SEO, which involved fixing the current website errors and bugs
- Optimization of landing pages according to the keyword research
- Adding the website to Google Webmaster Tools and setting up the region
- Adding the website to Bing Webmaster Tools
- Re-scanning the website after the completion of our work, providing the client with the comprehensive work report and recommendations on the future SEO.
SEO issues BEFORE optimization:
SEO issues AFTER optimization:
- Increased general website visibility in Google search
- Increased page views for the designated keywords
- Increased keyword ranks including brand queries and client services queries
- Increased organic traffic from Google search
Contact person for references: Trish Ellsworth, Director of Digital at CAA Atlantic
+1 (506) 649 7620