We do all kinds of applications for any business needs, including:
- Custom software application development for MS Windows and Web Database programming
- Web application development and maintenance
- Software re-engineering
- ERP, SharePoint, and Business Intelligence solutions
- Legacy software migration, upgrades, and web-enabling
Independent Software Testing
Our QA specialists are prepared to take on any testing task you may have. These services include:
- Quality assurance (finding and fixing the bugs in the software)
- Software testing (ensuring the best software quality by going through all possible test cases and user scenarios)
Software Maintenance and Support
Our work doesn’t end after the software is done and tested - we continue supporting it and making adjustments based on how you use it.
- The enormous experience we’ve gained through the years of work allows us to give professional advice and consult our clients on all things software.
- The technologies that we use: Microsoft .NET, AJAX, ASP.NET, TSQL, Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, OLAP, Data Mining, Data Warehouse, ETL, C++, Silverlight, ERP, SQL Server, MFC, ATL, BCG, STL, Active X, GDI+.
LATEST SOFTWARE & MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Why Zwebra and Not Some Other Software Development Company in Toronto?
There are a few reasons why you should us over other software developers:
- We offer exceptional price/performance
- We have proven our expertise by receiving the status of Microsoft Certified Partner.
- We produce consistent and predictable results
- We don’t just do what’s in the requirements - we always try to exceed the client expectations
- We have a huge experience in .NET, Web 2.0, Microsoft SQL, High Scale Web Properties, workflow, and web/desktop/mobile applications.
- We have a proven industry-standard process improvement and technology development approach - Capability Maturity Model (CMM) Level 3
- Many of our developers have MCAD, Microsoft, and other certifications
Here’s how we work on web development projects
- Getting to know each other, set the project goals and objectives
- Draw up brief and a contract, approve and sign them
- Design and development
We also develop mobile apps
Whether you’re a major brand or a fledging startup, a mobile app will help you reach out to your audience and stay in touch with them. We’ve been developing mobile apps successfully for years and, in doing so, we rarely follow any «boom - it’s done!» templates.
Every client is special and every app should be made to reach certain goals, which we carefully work out individually with our clients. Visit this page to learn more about our mobile app development prices, terms, and packages.