Founded in 2009 by a small team of web technology enthusiasts, Zwebra has grown to become a professional and well-respected web development & digital marketing agency with happy clients from different parts of the world.
Sales & Marketing Manager
We are expanding our team in Saint John's office and are searching for a sales and marketing manager who will join us to work in the prospective digital industry, establishing new connections and networking with business owners.
The sales and marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms. This person will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads. The person in this role must have a deep understanding of digital marketing tactics and strategies. This individual must be an extremely proactive, self-motivated person who takes initiative and can hit the ground running.
This position caters to an ambitious and hard-working person who wants to develop in the marketing sphere. We aim to find a self-driven person, a go-getter who is ready to constantly improve their knowledge and can master new skills quickly and as independently as possible. Tons of work, experiments and self-study await the person who will get this position.
- Create and implement fully executed strategies across multiple platforms
- Manage and control all digital media platforms
- Increase website traffic through all channels
- Lead a team of employees in their day to day activities
- Improve current digital marketing processes and collateral and continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through the use of Web Analytics tools
- Ensure quality deliverables and establish a continuous improvement process
- Identify and implement SEO optimization recommendations
- Build, optimize and act as a creative driver of our digital sales funnel, together with the marketing and sales teams
- Initiating and driving B2B marketing campaigns as/where needed
- Identify and make use of new and emerging digital marketing tactics
- Planning and implementation of lead generation strategy
- Work with incoming leads and closing deals
- Work with existing clients
- Attending different events and business meetings
- Preparation of information according to received RFPs
- Managing client profiles in Hubspot CRM
- Qualifying new opportunities and moving them through the sales cycle
- Strong communication skills
- Result oriented
- Willingness to learn and motivation with a positive attitude
Experience in B2B/B2C online marketing, advertising
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation systems and Lead Scoring
- Proficient in a variety of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Expert level of experience with analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, KISSMetrics, etc.
- Ability to work independently, set day-to-day goals and meet commitments.
- Driven to achieving results and continuously striving to deliver the highest performance through creative thinking.
- Experience in B2B/B2C online marketing, advertising
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, at least Upper-Intermediate English, both written and spoken
Will be a bonus:
- Experience in web development and digital marketing
- Previous experience in B2B or B2C sales;
- Experience in handling the end of end sales pipeline (initial contact, closing, etc)
- References from previous employers
- Competitive salary and one time bonuses for achieving monthly sales plans.
- Friendly working environment
- Work in our Uptown office located at 133 Prince Williams str.
- Career growth
How to apply*:
Send your resume (along with a link to your LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales & marketing manager” and see you at our office.