Magento web developers in Canada
Magento content management system (Magento CMS) is an ideal solution for those whose online business suggests selling products through a website. Due to its vast capabilities, almost any e-shop feature is possible (well, except for mind-reading checkout process:)).
The contents of Magento are sufficient enough to create a great e-shop with minimum later additions because everything that you may need already comes «in the box». Which, in turns, means less money spent for more work done - isn’t that a win?
Benefits of Magento web design
- E-commerce oriented. Magento is one of the most popular CMS for e-shops in the world
- Great choice of marketing tools. Sales, discounts, offers, and various promotion tools to help you maximize the profits
- Serious anti-virus protection. Websites that run Magento load fast and have good antivirus and malware protection
Magento is a great tool for your future e-shop for many reasons.
First of all, the product catalog management is fully automated, which makes managing your store items a breeze.
Among the features that you get are:
- advanced search with multi-level search filters
- ability to group various items in bunches
- recently viewed and added to the cart items
- shipment module
- shopping cart module
- checkout/payment module
- feedback module
Magento is getting more and more popular with web developers who create complex and high-load projects in e-commerce. How to choose the developer that will make your e-shop shine?
Consider Zwebra as an option - we’ve been doing fine-quality websites on this CMS for many years and have earned the reputation of a reliable Magento web design company in USA and Canada.
We handle all the project work from start to finish - that includes initial planning, design, coding, testing, and release. This is definitely not a task you’d want to delegate to some amateurs.
E-shops are complex websites that are very practical in use, by nature. There is no place for bugs of faulty functionality. We at Zwebra understand it like no one else, and create websites that work flawlessly and look great.
Max Bezorudko, project manager