Magento eCommerce Development Services in Mississauga
Developing a solid Magento e-shop takes more than creativity and an online guide. If you want your website to make money, you’ve got to invest some first. Investments are only good as long they return. How do you invest in the development of a Magento e-shop so that you could see the return on your investment?
Gotta go with professionals who know their craft, produce results in a timely fashion yet charge a reasonable fee – are there studios like this? Yes, there are – welcome to Zwebra! Our Magento programmers have developed over 20 major websites on Magento plus implemented 100+ custom modifications for our clients in Canada, US, Australia, and Europe. They can surely handle all your e-commerce tasks.
If your primary need is to outsource Magento backend developers, we would be glad to provide such services as well.
Magento Development Services from Zwebra: What’s in the Box?
This is the least we could do for your online business.
- Start a new Magento store
- Create a Magento theme from scratch and/or Magento theme customization
- Update a Magento online store to the latest version (Magento 2 upgrade)
- Graphic design for Magento e-shops
- Transfer PSD to Magento2
- Creating or installing custom extensions, modules, and plug-ins (e.g., an online design tool for T-shirts)
- Move a Magento site to hosting
- Magento migration
- Magento 1 and 2 support and maintenance services: bug fixing, database fixes, data import and export, backups and restores
- Integration with third-party applications and services
- Backend customizations
5 Reasons to Develop an E-commerce Website Using Magento CMS:
- Worldwide popular and used by millions (25% of all e-commerce websites are built on Magento, according to 2016 stats)
- Tailor-made for e-commerce (features like user dashboard, customer segmentation, and inventory management come as standard)
- Flexible and scalable (as an open-source CMS written in PHP, Magento allows you to add modules and expand architecture to fit your business)
- Secure (all payment details are safely encrypted)
- SEO-friendly (less time and money spent on later optimization)
The full list of Magento 2 requirements is available on this page: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/system-requirements-tech.html
Why Hire Magento Developers from Zwebra?
- Tangible results at every project stage
- Timely delivery and strict deadlines
- Quality code with no bugs or errors
- Full range of services – from a web page mockup to the fully functioning e-shop
We are driven by the success that our clients achieve using our solutions.
We’re Your Magento Development Company in Mississauga, Ontario
Online businesses that serve customers in Ontario will greatly benefit from the special prices we set for our Magento eCommerce development services in Mississauga. Be the first to get a free consult and a project estimate.
We work with the following versions: Magento 1.3/Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.2 (the latest stable release as of January 2018).
For additional information or a quote, please contact us via the form below.
Max Bezorudko, project manager