Magento eCommerce Development Services in London
If you have ever had to decide on what platform to use for your future website, you know how hard it can be. And when your website is an e-shop, it gets even harder.
What are the most common requirements for an e-commerce website? It has to be (in no particular order):
✓ reliable and secure (we’re dealing with people’s payment details after all)
✓ fast and smoothly running (one extra millisecond of waiting is enough for an impatient customer to leave)
✓ rich in functionality and user experience (customers should have fun and relax while they’re shopping)
One of the content management systems that fit that description is Magento, an open source, PHP-based e-commerce platform. Every fourth e-shop on the web runs Magento, which proves its reliability.
Our studio specializes in e-commerce web development on Magento platform for both small and large businesses. The small but rather mighty 4-person team of certified Magento programmers that we employ are ready to implement any Magento e-shop ideas you might come up with.
Magento Development Services from Zwebra
Just a list of basic services that we provide - there is also plenty of custom improvements we can do for your website.
- Start a new Magento store
- Design/redesign a Magento e-shop
- Transfer PSD to Magento2
- Create and install custom extensions, modules, and plugins (e.g., an online design tool for T-shirts)
- Magento theme customization
- Update a Magento online store to the latest version
- Magento 2 upgrade
- Create a Magento theme from scratch
- Magento 1 and 2 support and maintenance services: bug fixing, database fixes, data import and export, backups and restores
- Magento migration
- Outsource Magento backend developers
- Moving a Magento site to hosting
- Integration with third-party applications and services
- Backend customizations
5 Main Reasons to Develop an E-commerce Website Using Magento CMS:
- Smart and intuitive catalog management
- Useful tools for advertising and marketing
- Responsive design by default
- No hosting-related restrictions
- Built-in tracking and analytics tools
The full list of Magento 2 requirements is available at this address: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/system-requirements-tech.html
Why Hire Magento Developers from Zwebra?
- Amazing results in reasonable terms
- More than 20 major projects completed on Magento
- 100+ custom Magento modifications implemented
- Strict QA
- Personal manager to oversee your project
- Our programmers are Magento certified
We are able to find the optimal solution for any business.
We're Your Magento Development Company in London, Ontario
How do you take your competitors out of the game in the field of e-commerce? By pressing a virtual “CMD+D” or “Shift+Delete” button? You wish...
At Zwebra, we can offer you a better solution - a brand-new Magento e-shop developed in strict accordance with your business needs.
We support Magento versions from Magento 1.3/Magento 1.9 to the latest, Magento 2.2 (released in September 2017).
To learn more about our Magento eCommerce development services in London, Ontario, please contact us via the form below - we will provide you with a quote.
Max Bezorudko, project manager