Magento eCommerce Development Services in Philadelphia, PA by Canadian experts
Would you like to have a web development studio to handle all your Magento e-shop development risks and do it expertly? If yes, then welcome to Zwebra – a place where great websites are made.
Our development team features 4 top-class Magento programmers who aren’t afraid to take up a project of any magnitude and scale.
As a studio, we have completed over 20 e-commerce websites that run Magento, all of which are successfully working and bringing money to their owners in the US, Canada, Australia, and Europe. In addition to that, we have also developed and implemented over 100 custom modifications for our clients’ websites.
If you just need to outsource certified Magento backend developers for your project, we could easily help you out with that as well.
Magento Development Services from Zwebra: What’s in the Box?
This is not a full list of services by any means – just some common tasks we could help you with.
- Start a new Magento store
- Create graphic design for a Magento e-shop
- Transfer PSD to Magento2
- Magento theme customization
- Update a Magento online store to the latest version (Magento 2 upgrade)
- Create a Magento theme from scratch
- Magento 1 and 2 support and maintenance services: bug fixing, database fixes, data import and export, backups and restores
- Magento migration
- Create/install custom extensions, modules, and plug-ins (like that online design tool for T-shirts)
- Moving a Magento site to hosting
- Integration with third-party applications and services
- Backend customizations
4 Reasons to Develop an E-commerce Website Using Magento CMS:
- Open-source, PHP platform => a huge number of custom plug-ins and modifications to suit your business needs
- Strong security => payment and transaction data is always safely encrypted
- Cross-browser and cross-device support => you won’t lose a single customer
- Optimized for SEO => less time spent on search engine optimization
The full list of Magento 2 requirements is available on this page: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/system-requirements-tech.html
Why Hire Magento Developers from Zwebra?
- Practical results always on time
- Well-written, easy to maintain code
- Affordable prices
- Professional consult and advice
- Our programmers are Magento certified
All of our decisions are guided by one simple rule: the Client comes first.
We're Your Magento Development Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Great news for those of you who plan to launch an e-shop in Philadelphia area or already has one running! Our studio has set special prices and packages for Magento eCommerce development services in Philadelphia – be sure to check this page.
Our studio uses works with platform versions from Magento 1.3/Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.2 (the latest stable release came out in September 2017).
For additional information or a quote, please contact us via the form below – we’ll be there in an instance!
Max Bezorudko, project manager