Magento eCommerce Development Services in Edmonton
What do Nike, Olympus, and Samsung have in common? Pretty much nothing except the fact that their e-shops are all built on Magento platform. Can smaller businesses create a Magento e-shop using the same technology as these giants? Sure, why not!
All you need to do is hire a team of professional Magento programmers with enough experience to tailor the final website to your needs.
Zwebra is exactly that kind of team. We provide quality e-commerce web development services for our clients in Canada, US, Australia, and Europe and/or help them outsource Magento backend developers for their projects if needed. As a studio, we have worked on more than 20 Magento projects, all of which have been successfully launched and brought profits to their owners – not to mention 100+ custom modifications we’ve also made using Magento.
Magento Development Services from Zwebra: What’s in the Box?
These are standard, a la carte services we provide to online businesses in Edmonton.
- Start a new Magento store
- Create a Magento theme from scratch and/or Magento theme customization
- Update a Magento online store to the latest version (Magento 2 upgrade)
- Graphic design for Magento e-shops
- Transfer PSD to Magento2
- Creating or installing custom extensions, modules, and plug-ins (e.g., an online design tool for T-shirts)
- Move a Magento site to hosting
- Magento migration
- Magento 1 and 2 support and maintenance services: bug fixing, database fixes, data import and export, backups and restores
- Integration with third-party applications and services
- Backend customizations
5 Reasons to Develop an E-commerce Website Using Magento CMS:
- It’s widespread and trusted by millions (according to 2016 stats, 25% of all e-commerce websites on the Internet are built on Magento)
- It’s tailor-made for e-commerce (features like user dashboard, customer segmentation, and inventory management are built-in by default)
- It’s flexible and scalable (being an open-source, PHP-based CMS, Magento allows you to expand on its original architecture adding modules you need)
- It’s secure (all transaction data is safely encrypted)
- It's SEO-friendly (less time spent on optimization)
The full list of Magento 2 requirements is available on this page.
Why Hire Magento Developers from Zwebra?
- Always measurable results and timely delivery
- Quality code with no bugs or errors
- Tight project management and realistic deadlines
- Full range of services – from a web page mockup to the fully functioning e-shop
We succeed only when your project succeeds!
We're Your Magento Development Company in Edmonton, Alberta
Online businesses that serve customers in Alberta can seriously benefit from the special prices we set for our Magento eCommerce development services in Edmonton. Be the first to get a free consult and a project estimate.
Zwebra Web Studio Inc. works with the following versions of the platform: Magento 1.3/Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.2, which is the latest stable release as of January 2018).
For additional information or a quote, please contact us via the form below.
Max Bezorudko, project manager