Magento eCommerce Development Services in Greater Sudbury
Great websites are made of these (components): appealing visuals, rich functionality, and pleasant user experience. If there’s one component missing, your website might not be that great.
When we’re talking e-commerce websites, it’s even tougher because we are dealing not just with visitors but with CUSTOMERS. Customers who can make a few purchases from your e-shop thus bringing you profits. Customers who can return and purchase some more thus increasing their value to you.
How do you create a perfect e-commerce website then? The recipe has been known for quite a long time:
✓ 70% of success is in the hands of the web development studio working on the project;
✓ 20% is the site platform/CMS you use;
✓ the rest is up to the higher force otherwise known as marketing.
The best platform for e-commerce is Magento. The web studio that makes great Magento e-shops is Zwebra. All you need is just some marketing magic.
Magento Development Services from Zwebra
- Start a new Magento store
- Design/redesign a Magento e-shop
- Transfer PSD to Magento2
- Create and install custom extensions, modules, and plugins (e.g., an online design tool for T-shirts)
- Magento theme customization
- Update a Magento online store to the latest version
- Magento 2 upgrade
- Create a Magento theme from scratch
- Magento 1 and 2 support and maintenance services: bug fixing, database fixes, data import and export, backups and restores
- Magento migration
- Outsource Magento backend developers
- Moving a Magento site to hosting
- Integration with third-party applications and services
- Backend customizations
4 Reasons to Develop an E-commerce Website Using Magento CMS:
- Popularity and global presence => 26% of all e-commerce websites are powered by Magento)
- Huge knowledge base and enthusiastic community => all your potential issues have already been addressed)
- Cross-browser support and mobile-friendly design => seamless customer experience
- Tracking, analytics, and reporting tools => everything you need to track your e-shop performance
The full list of Magento 2 requirements is available at this address: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/system-requirements-tech.html
Why Hire Magento Developers from Zwebra?
- Solid team of certified Magento developers
- Over 20 major Magento solutions deployed + over 100 custom modifications projects
- Customer-oriented solutions
- Highest coding standards
We are a one-stop shop for all your Magento development needs.
Magento Development Company in Greater Sudbury, Ontario
If you live and/or run your e-commerce website in Greater Sudbury area, Zwebra Web Studio Inc. is your one-stop shop for Magento e-shop development needs.
Our Magento programmers will build an e-commerce website from scratch or help you customize your current e-shop to suit your business needs and plans.
We support Magento versions from Magento 1.3/Magento 1.9 to the latest, Magento 2.2 (released in September 2017).
To learn more about Magento eCommerce development services in Greater Sudbury from Zwebra, please contact us via the form below – we will provide you with a quote.
Max Bezorudko, project manager