Magento eCommerce Development Services in Miami by Canadian experts
If you are still unsure what platform to choose for your future e-commerce web project, Magento is all you need. This platform is the world’s biggest content management system for e-commerce websites with over 25% of market share.
The reasons behind the popularity of Magento are rather simple:
✓ It was originally created with e-commerce web development in mind and it’s tailored specifically for this type of websites
✓ It’s an open-source platform written in PHP language, which allows anyone to expand on its original code
✓ It’s easy to integrate with various third-party services
What is the best way to develop your own Magento e-shop? By hiring a team of certified Magento programmers - like the ones we have here at Zwebra Web Studio Inc. We provide top quality web development and design services for small businesses all across North America.
Magento Development Services from Zwebra: What’s in the Box?
- Start a new Magento store
- Implement custom modifications projects for Magento
- Graphic design/redesign services for a Magento e-shop
- Transfer PSD to Magento2
- Create a Magento theme from scratch
- Magento theme customization
- Update a Magento online store to the latest version
- Create and install custom Magento extensions, modules, and plugins (e.g., an online design tool for T-shirts)
- Magento 2 upgrade
- Magento 1 and 2 support and maintenance services: bug fixing, database fixes, data import and export, backups and restores
- Magento migration
- Moving a Magento site to hosting
- Outsource Magento backend developers
- Integration with third-party applications and services
- Backend customizations
5 Reasons to Develop an E-commerce Website Using Magento CMS:
- Flexible and scalable - as your business grows, it expands accordingly
- Mobile-friendly and SEO-ready
- High performance
- Vast choice of additional modules and extensions
- Built-in tracking, analyzing, and reporting tools
The full list of Magento 2 requirements is available at this address: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/system-requirements-tech.html
Why Hire Magento Developers from Zwebra?
- A decade of successful experience in e-commerce web design
- 20+ big Magento projects successfully completed
- 100+ modifications projects implemented
- Affordable pricing + top quality
- Our programmers are Magento certified
Our developers even wear magenta pants when they’re working on a Magento project.
We’re Your Magento Development Company in Miami, Florida
Miami is the center of finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, and arts. The city’s economy and IT sector are growing rapidly creating a competitive environment for local businesses.
Zwebra is here to offer you a major competitive advantage - a brand-new Magento e-shop with all the modules and extensions you wish to have.
We support Magento versions from Magento 1.3-Magento 1.9 to the latest, Magento 2.2 (released in September 2017).
For additional information on our Magento development services in Miami, please contact us via the form below – we’ll provide you with a detailed quote.
Max Bezorudko, project manager