A web project is only as successful as its architecture – it has to be well-developed and thought of. That’s why we started with structuring and developing the project architecture creating the page prototypes as we went.
The concept of the website suggested clear, intuitive UI with access to all of the main sections of the website (services, information about the company, and advantages).
Since the company put a great focus on communication with their audience and informing them of the latest financial news, we also added a blog section.
One of the main goals of the website is to attract new clients so we worked on that as well – we created several conversion forms (newsletter subscription, book an appointment, get a free consult, etc.).
- Responsive design
- Fixed main menu controls when scrolling the page down
- Motion effects
- Subscription module for future email marketing campaigns
- Enabling external API for financial tools
- Commentary and feedback page
- Increased page load speed according to Google PageSpeed Insights
- Extensive on-page SEO completed