About the project
Our main task was to create a new design for the website from scratch. Five major problems we had to deal with were:
- huge bounce rate among visitors
- lack of orders
- outdated design
- the site wasn’t mobile-friendly
- the site structure was quite chaotic and non-optimal
Our specialists have done a great deal of a job analyzing the data and making preparations for the future work. We tried the “less is more” approach, where every little detail mattered as long as it didn’t complicate the overall picture. As a result, we got a nice, clean UI with small touches of designer beauty here and there.
Our ultimate goal was to make the visitors trust what they saw and want to have a piece of that by placing their order. To learn how we succeeded in that, read the full project overview here.