Web Design & Development Services in Windsor

Despite the fact that everybody knows how helpful websites can be for small businesses, the sad statistics show that there is still 29% of small businesses in North America who are yet to have a website. Guess what the other 71% of businesses do? Right, busy making money off of their websites!

Websites are a great tool for increasing your revenue and brand presence online. However, not every website is capable of doing that job.

People on the Internet have gotten quite picky recently – they want their websites as fast and reliable as Google and as sleek and flashy as Apple.

So what exactly makes a great website?

Why Your Business Needs a Website

  • Convenient for the customers
  • You’re open 24/7 to the whole world
  • Greater exposure for your brand
  • Legitimacy (in the eyes of potential customers)
  • A whole new marketing channel
  • Direct, targeted marketing
  • Inexpensive yet effective advertising
  • Direct communication channel for your clients

7 Features of a Great Website

  1. Striking, yet minimalistic visuals
  2. High-res, genuine images – no stock photos
  3. Responsive design that looks and works great on any device
  4. SEO-ready code
  5. Original, engaging content
  6. Sleek + intuitive UI
  7. Straightforward UX

This is the kind of website that you get when you order your website design in Windsor with Zwebra. We have been producing websites for small businesses since 2009.

Why web designers from Zwebra?

When we work on the project, we give it our 110% dedication and commitment.

  • Almost a decade of successful web development and marketing
  • 100+ finished projects
  • Smart and cost-effective solutions 
  • Expert team of 20+ full-time web developers
  • Tight project management + regular reporting
  • Reliable maintenance and support
  • Strictest QA

About Us

Zwebra Web Studio Inc. started out in 2009 as a tiny web development unit consisting only four people. Since then, we’ve managed to become a major development studio with two regional offices employing over 30 specialists with experience in UI/UX design, coding, front-end and back-end development, testing, SEO and SMM, online marketing, branding, mobile app and software development.

We have had the pleasure to work with clients from all over the world – view Zwebra clients on the map or read testimonials.

What We Specialize In

  • Website development for small and big businesses
  • E-commerce development
  • Web portals development (social media and web apps included) 
  • Mobile app development 
  • Custom software development

The technologies and tools that we use include CMS WordPress, ModX, OpenCart, Magento, custom website development on PHP and Laravel 5, CodeIgniter, and Angular2 (4, 5) frameworks.

View the  full list of our services

Website Development Company in Windsor, Ontario

Zwebra is your web development studio in Windsor. We have built websites for all kinds of businesses ranging from construction companies and industrial factories to fashion clothing brands and beauty salons.

Our specialists can offer you a no-frills website solution that will save you time and win you money.

We would honor the opportunity to work on your project and offer the best web development services in Windsor.

Let’s build a strong foundation for your online business together!

Start Getting Results Online Today!



Please fill in a brief for the service you're interested in, and we'll get back to you shortly with our quote.

Оставьте свой номер

и мы свяжемся с Вами в ближайшее время