Angular 2+ Development Services in Fredericton
If you are looking for opportunities to boost your web project, Angular2 + developers from Zwebra are ready to help you.
Built for creating single-page applications, Angular 2 framework is a great choice when it comes to developing a modern web service.
Our team of 10+ Angular developers can handle any task you might have. Besides, we have had our fair share of Angular 2/4 projects, some of which you can view below in “Our Recent Projects” section.
Why Angular Programmers from Zwebra?
With the help of Angular, here’s what we can do for your online business:
- deliver app-like experiences in browsers
- ensure excellent technical performance, even offline
- achieve great versatility (Angular works well with node.js, .NET, PHP, etc.)
- scale your project up to any level
- provide you with a wide choice of templates for creating beautiful UI views
- give you the best of both worlds – websites and mobile apps
- create high-performance, complex animation timelines
- migrate your data easily
More about Angular Framework
Angular 2 was developed by Google in 2016, originally as an off-shoot to their Angular JS framework. However, soon enough it became a framework in its own right, mainly due to its versatility and the ability to handle web applications with complex and dynamic UI.
Angular 4 is the current version of the framework, hence the “2/4” confusion. Other notable features of Angular include:
- Angular does not use such concepts as “scope” or “controllers” – instead, it uses the hierarchy of components
- Development process is optimized for mobile devices
- Modular functionality
- Uses TypeScript language by Microsoft
- Dynamic loading
LATEST MOBILE APP & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Angular 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 Development Company in Fredericton, New Brunswick
Zwebra Web Studio Inc. is where you can outsource qualified, professional, and skilled Angular2, Angular4 and Angular5 developers. Our team has completed dozens of projects featuring this framework gaining a lot of experience along the way.
If you want to build a Gmail-class application that runs fast and looks great, then our Angular dev team are the ones to talk to. We would appreciate the opportunity to work on your project and produce a great single-page application on Angular.
Feel free to contact us and discuss your Angular project using the form below.
Max Bezorudko, project manager