Angular 2 and 4 Development Services in Boston
Angular developers at Zwebra Web Studio Inc. are ready to take on your single-page application project. Whatever you come up with, we will implement with precision and class.
All the work at Zwebra is done in-house, which essentially means that there can’t be any outstaffing or outsourcing.
So, if you’re looking for a quality web application development agency in Boston, be sure to consider Zwebra!
Benefits of Angular Framework for Your Online Business
- Makes use of modern web platforms capabilities to deliver app-like experiences
- Excellent performance at all times, even under high loads
- Extremely versatile
- Great scalability
- A wide choice of templates to use
- Combines the best features of websites and desktop apps
- Great for creating high-performance, complex animations
- Simplified data migration process
More about Angular
Angular is a modern framework developed by a team of developers from Google to handle web applications with dynamic and complex UI. It was first released in 2016 under the name of Angular 2 - to avoid the confusion with their previous product.
Since then, we have seen a couple more updates, the latest being Angular 4 released in November 2017.
The current stable release Angular 4.2 features the following characteristics that stand it apart from the competitors:
- No concept of «scope» or controllers - Angular 4 uses the hierarchy of components instead
- The predominant use of Microsoft’s TypeScript language
- More suitable for mobile-optimized development
- Improved dependency injection
- Dynamic loading
- Asynchronous template compilation
Angular 2 or 4 Development Company in Boston, Massachusetts
Angular 2 is a popular web application development framework. It was originally designed by Google for solving complex desktop application tasks and was made publicly available in 2016.
Despite being relatively new, Angular 2 has already been featured in many prominent applications, such as Gmail, Google Drive, and Evernote. It works best with apps that receive a significant number of views daily or deal with an enormous amount of data.
What it means for a regular online business owner is that, with the help of Angular 2, you can create nice-looking desktop applications easier and quicker than before.
Max Bezorudko, project manager