Angular 2+ Development Services in New York
Angular developers from Zwebra Web Studio Inc. are skilled enough to realize any single-page application (SPA) project you might come up with. All the work is done in-house by our own team. This essentially means «no» to outstaffing or outsourcing.
So, if you’re looking for a quality web application development agency in New York, be sure to consider Zwebra!
Benefits of Angular Framework for Online Businesses
- Allows you to use modern web platforms capabilities to deliver app-like experiences in browsers
- Excellent performance at all times, even offline
- Versatility: works with node.js, .NET, PHP, etc.
- Easily scales to the project of any size
- A wide choice of templates allows to quickly create UI views with simple yet powerful syntax
- Combines the best features of websites and desktop apps
- Great for creating high-performance, complex animation timelines
- Simplified data migration process
More about Angular
Angular is a framework developed by Google team in 2016 to handle web applications with dynamic and complex UI. It was given the name Angular 2 to avoid the confusion with another framework already existing at the time.
Angular 4 is the current stable release premiered, hence the name. More Angular features include:
- No concept of «scope» or controllers - Angular uses the hierarchy of components instead
- More suitable for mobile-optimized development
- The core functionality is present in the form of modules
- The use of Microsoft’s TypeScript language
- Dynamic loading
Angular 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 Development Company in New York City, NY
Angular 2 is a successor to Google’s famous Angular 1 web application development framework. It was originally designed for building complex yet versatile desktop applications in browsers.
It is employed by many applications with exceptionally high loads - such as Google’s own Gmail and Drive, as well as Evernote to name a few.
What it means for a regular business owner is that you can build good-looking, fast-working desktop applications easier than before.
Max Bezorudko, project manager