Angular 2+ Development Services in Philadelphia
If you were looking for a team to build a single-page application for your online business, look no further than Zwebra Web Studio Inc. We have been developing apps in Angular since the day it was released and have a lot of experience in that field.
All the development work at Zwebra is done in-house by our own team of specialists. This essentially means:
✓«yes» to great quality and reliability
✓«no» to outstaffing or outsourcing
So, if you’re looking for an Angular 2 development agency in Philadelphia, be sure to consider Zwebra!
Main Benefits of Angular Framework
- App-like experience in a browser
- Desktop apps for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Native mobile apps with strategies from Ionic, NativeScript, and React Native
Speed and performance
- Smart code splitting through Component Router
- Versatility: works with node.js, .NET, PHP, etc.
- Intuitive, template-based coding
- Instant error-checking
A whole set of development tools
More about Angular
When it was first announced at the ngEurope conference back in 2014, Angular 2 had made quite an impression. The framework lived up to the promises and now ranks among the top frameworks all around the world.
The fact that Google team uses it for their own apps like Gmail and Drive only adds credibility.
The current version of the framework is named Angular 5 and its key features include:
- Hierarchy of components as the main architectural aspect
- Mobile-optimized development
- Supports modern browsers exclusively
- Uses Microsoft’s TypeScript language
- Dynamic loading
- Simplified data migration process
LATEST MOBILE APP & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Angular 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 Development Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Angular 2 is a logical continuation of Google’s hugely popular MV* (model-view) framework «Angular». It was developed for developing complex single-page applications in browsers and beyond.
Despite being released in 2016, Angular 2 has already established itself as one of the top 5 frameworks within the community of developers.
What does it all mean for a person who is not a developer? Three things:
- Angular is fast and reliable
- Angular allows you to achieve more in terms of functionality and productivity
- The development costs are relatively low
Max Bezorudko, project manager