Google AdWords PPC Management Services in St. John’s by SEM Experts
Once you’ve got your website up and running, you’re expecting a lot of people to visit it because… seriously, because why not? This what we all would like to think. In reality, launching a website is just the first step.
The second step would be promoting your website on the Internet and driving some traffic to it. This is when it gets tough. Search engine optimization (SEO) might help but only for so long. You have to have a reliable source of traffic. It turns out that the only real alternative now is contextual advertising aka «pay per click» ads. Placing your website ads as sponsored links to be displayed under certain keywords is what give most businesses traffic and money.
What We Offer
We are Zwebra, a web development, digital marketing, and advertising agency. We offer high-quality PPC services in St. John’s and here’s what we do.
- Contextual Advertising Setup. We identify your target audience, research the keywords, and set up your banners/ads for display.
- Remarketing Ad Campaign Setup. We follow the people who’ve already been to your website and show them targeted ads on other websites they happen to visit.
- Google Display Network Advertising. We launch a set of ads/banners on Google Display Network, which allows them to be shown across almost all the Internet (including Gmail).
- Campaign monitoring. If we launched a campaign, it needs to be monitored to ensure the proper results.
Why PPC specialists from Zwebra?
- We’re the ones to handle it for you.
- Optimal Google AdWords management and Bing Ads campaign setup
- Regular campaign reports
- Meticulous cost per click optimization
- Click-through-rate (CTR) optimization
PPC Advertising Management Services in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
For our clients in St. John’s area, we’ve prepared something special - be sure to check out our pricing options on this page «PPC Services and Pricing».
For those of you who are still unsure, think of this: setting up a PPC campaign requires a lot of time, patience, and most importantly, knowledge. We’ve got all three of those and we’d be glad to handle your PPC duties while you could dedicate your time to more significant tasks such business development and strategy.
Feel free to contact us for a quote or ask for any additional information - we’ll be glad to help!
LATEST MOBILE APP & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Max Bezorudko, project manager